My back hoe 410G I try to turn left or right steering wheel ok but machine RUN straight I check everything is OK some one can help me please thank you
More info needed... What have you checked? Obviously you haven't checked the right parts. Lift the front wheels off the ground. Does the steering system move the wheels left to right ??
If there is no resistance you could have a broken link in the steering valve or a piston off on the steer cylinder
Sounds to me like your differential lock is engaged, you said the steering works but it goes straight, if the steering turns from right to left and it slides the front end straight, something has the rear wheels locked together or you have a differential failure, If the wheels are not turning left or right but the steering wheel turns ok then obviously there is a steering issue, I would block off the lines to the steering cylinder and see if the wheel gets tight when trying to steer, if wheel locks up with the lines plugged you are looking for a blown steering cylinder packing.