Anyone know off hand what hydraulic fittings the loader boom lines use? No shops near me make hoses so I’m ordering online. It looks like 5/8” ID for the line and 5/8 fittings but I don’t know if it’s the JIS 30 deg fitting or JIC 37 deg fittings. I’m assuming the JIC 37 deg because that’s all I’ve ever bought for any of my loaders but I can’t tell for sure. Thanks!
If I remember correctly,one end of the hose is pipe thread. It looks like 4 identical hoses for the loader boom, part # AT31964 . @mg2361 may be able to provide the hose build specs. .
Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but my experience is that hydraulic lines and hoses will be JIC or 37 degree. JIS would be Japanese industrial standard and not one we see on domestic equipment. There is also SAE 45 degree, used mostly on fuel lines and often brass. Especially big truck fuel hoses.
If the hoses you need are the AT31964, the recipe is: (1) Parker # 10143-12-10 (Deere # X10143-12-10) (1) Parker # 10543-12-10 (Deere # X10543-12-10) (19") Parker # 487-10 (Deere # X487-10) Your Deere dealer should be able to make these hoses. If you try to order the hose assemblies, it will take forever because Deere does not stock hoses. Deere forwards the order off to the vendor (Parker), then Parker has to make them, then send them.