Proof that I don't just shoot for TESTA!!! DonJon Services, Innovative Solutions for Industry, Demolition and Site Work is a division of DonJon Marine Co., Inc. out of Staten Island, New York. DonJon is no stranger to demolition with countless marine recoveries worldwide. Somerville Grade School located in New Jersey was built in the 1880's and of wood frame and brick. DonJon's talented operator made short work of the 3 story building bring it down in a day with a throng of onlookers, young and old. See www.donjon.com for more information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0IkVilS5cY
cool company
AT 1:54 minutes into the film the windshield dang near eats some debris.... That was a neat demo job. probably very inexpensive. Not a lot of man power and machine.
Nice vid! Great job filming!! I thought the same thing on the windshield, he about bit the bullet, very surprised an experienced demo company did not have the cab caged for that very reason. Operator just about had a ton of bricks in his lap. That SetteDucati Photography website is awesome!! Now thats some professional stuff right there!!
The operator wowed me each time he pushed over another section of brick wall. In one instance I was surprised there was no damage to the machine. Thanks for the comment on my site. I am constantly trying to update it. Stay tuned!!
Very surprised that they wouldn't have a cab guard. Working overhead like that could be tragic. Not a job for the inexperienced! Thanks for the vid,
I was thinking the same thing. One block falls the wrong way and it could be ugly.
Great video! :usa
i like how you edit the Deere logo on the boom to the contractors name. But you missed it when Jesco was unloading it off there trailer probably a rental machine.
HAHA I was thinking the samething. I know that was Jesco's lowboy dropping it off!
Very, very nice job on the video! Looks like a quick job, fun to watch nonetheless. Thanks:drinkup
I think you got to get up pretty early in the morning to put anything past those Jersey guys.....good catch!!
That was actually a big magnet lettered with the DONJON name and logo applied to both sides of the stick. The even cut the magnet around the blocks holding the hard lines to make it fit perfectly.
Schools out for summer.................
Excuse please We just registered and got the Steve's message to post 3 times to become a full member. We are not sure where to post . Came across this site while looking online for info about a manual for a MM55SR-2 Mini Excavator . We have Googled and checked Ebay ,Machinery trader, Iron planet and seen may machines for sale but haven't been able to find a dealer or a manual. Would appreciate kind advice. Thanks , Md3de
Nice video Steve, Thanks for sharing!
awesome work, Stephen.