Last year I had a different problem where this machine would drop out of gear randomly during use. I installed a new fnr lever and that problem seems to have gone away but now sometimes the transmission won't go into gear and I have to pull it back to neutral then back into gear. Sometimes It takes multiple times to neutral to finally get it to go into gear. I haven't tested the outputs of the new shift lever yet but the backup alarm sounds in reverse so that tells me it's not the lever, or am I missing something? Any help is appreciated, thanks for reading.
Have you tried with clutch disconnect switched off? Or using the right, instead of left, brake pedal?
Yes I do have that switch off and the problem persists.
Check for loose wire harness connectors at the transmission controller located in the load center and also down at the transmission control valve.
Everything seems fine at the controller, I'll have to figure out where the control valve is. Thanks for a point in the right direction guys.
There are actually 3 main connectors at the transmission wiring harness. See the 2 black circle highlights in pic below. The top circle is at the transmission control valve, the 2 connectors in the bottom circle head upwards towards the load centre floor. What’s the machine serial ?
There are also 2 separate ground wires in the transmission harness that bolt to the frame at W15 and W16. Confirm that the connections are clean and tight. See screenshot below ,may help with location.
Thanks for the picture, Ill get the serial number off the machine tomorrow
The machine PIN is DW544GD551210