Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 600Clc weak

tbone1471 ยท 2020-10-22 14:23

Deere 600clc seems like the hydraulics are weak. In the display main pump pressures are 32 which I think is in spec? They do seem to fall off fast when using multiple functions like flow is low. But they do eventually catch up. Looking for any thoughts as to where to look. I read somewhere it could be related to the counter weight removal system but never found any info to diagnose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612020-10-23 05:49

    Serial number? 32 MPa is the top of the spec. What is your track cycle time? Measured with the track off the ground, in both the turtle and rabbit modes, engine fast idle, oil warm. Perform the test from a running start and measure the time it takes to go 3 revolutions. Do both tracks and report results. Is that "air digging" or actually in the dirt? That is true. To know for sure, MPDr would need to be connected and the counterweight removal pressure switch would need to be monitored (it cannot be monitored in service mode of the instrument cluster) to see if it is sending a signal to the PVC or not. If it is, then the issue could be the switch or the wiring. Does your unit have a counterweight removal system? Bear in mind even if you don't have CW removal system the switch and the wiring is still there.

  2. #2tbone14712020-10-23 07:12

    I will get the track cycle time hopefully tomorrow or early next week. They fall off when air digging which I guess could make sense since there is no resistance. This one does have the cw removal system. sn: 600CX951027

  3. #3LACHAU2020-10-25 06:44

    Hi Mr. M.G 2361, This machine is installed Kawasaki K5V200DPH pump, isn't it??

  4. #4mg23612020-10-25 07:06

    I believe that is a 450 size exc pump. I believe the one in the 600 is a K3V280SH.