Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

DEERE 650D LC pics?

BOSS EXCAVATING ยท 2008-03-29 11:57

Do you have any?I absolutely love this excavator and would love to get a chance to run one one day.I have the pics off of Deere's web site but I would like some more.I found these on catused.com last night.And BTW If any of you guy's have had any seat time in this excavator...What did you think of it?I've heard nothing but good things about these D-series excavators.

Replies10
  1. #1Paystar2008-03-29 12:16

    I thought I had a bunch of pics but unfortunately I only took one of a 650 loading a Terex rigid frame truck on a job I was working on for the last 2 years. I don't know how to post on the site here, but I can email the pic to someone if you'd like to post it. I took more pics of the EX 1100, as they were closer by. They had two brand new 650's on this job. I talked to the mechanic and he said the operators really liked them. He said they have new motors in them and are way more reliable than the previous Deeres they are running. I don't know much more about them, other than they were sure impressive to look at.

  2. #29420pullpan2008-03-29 15:29

    American Excavating has on down in the King of Prussia area working. you cant miss the job site it is in between 202/422/turnpike

  3. #3farm_boy2008-03-29 22:06

    Here ya go....:drinkup

  4. #4Hitachi350Man2008-03-29 22:15

    What a nice machine.:thumbsup

  5. #5farm_boy2008-03-29 22:26

    The 650DLC's little brother Hey Boss Ex, It's no 650....but since you are from Chicago I thought you could appreciate its little brother working on the Dan Ryan a while back. I love these shots with the Sears Tower in the background!

  6. #6BOSS EXCAVATING2008-03-29 22:41

    Man you guy's are the best...Thank you for the pics!

  7. #7JimBruce422008-03-30 00:23

    Here's a kinda crappy shot of the 650 that Pullpan is refering too, I took this photo last fall. Today would have been a perfect day to go see if I could get more, d'uh:Banghead

  8. #8ZAXIS2008-03-30 10:28

    BOSS EXCAVATING, here's one for you Sincerely, ZAXIS:usa

  9. #9BOSS EXCAVATING2008-03-30 16:27

    Thanks again for the pics!

  10. #10Tommjr2008-03-31 17:00

    If you go to the deere website, look under excavators, you can download screensavers and wallpaper for your background.