Hello- new to the dozer world. I have posted a couple of things in regards to the Deere 650G that I recently purchased. I have been running it some at my farm on the weekends. I noticed that the movement of the hydraulics seems to be slow. When a friend of mine that has ran dozers quite a bit rode it some the other day also said that the hydraulics are very slow. He said it could be possibly the pump. I am going to change out the filter on it. The oil appears to be clear and clean looking. Any other suggestions?
I would check the hydraulic pump pressure at the dozer control valve. Spec is 2700 psi at full throttle. The main relief valve is in the inlet section of the control valve. Remove it and check for any blown o-rings or debris. If no changes ,a pump flow test would be next.