Was it impossible to get a Deere 750c lgp with a semi-u blade? The only thing I can find in an lgp has 6-way blades???
It shows a 156.6" Rockland Semi-U available. I would imagine that width would have to be on a LGP. I've never seen one though. Around here they all had the Weldco Beales 6-way.
Yes they make them.I almost bought a 750C LGP it was in Wis. and they was using it to push wood chip.It was all Deere factory machine,no aftermarket blade.There was one on an 850C LGP close here also and it was LGP machine so there out there.The blade will be extra wide because of the wider pads used on the LGP.Good luck
They do exist, I can't say I have seen more than just a few. The only ones that come to mind were on rent to City of Dallas at the septic treatment plant. It was an LGP machine but the pads were changed out to pyramid pads so it could basically "float" while working.
I have one with a factory straight blade with tilt but its not a semi u
*deleted*