For all you Deere guys, what all differences and improvements are there or were made between say a 1995 750C and say a 2004 750C? For example, the engine and transmission. Just from the looks, the inside of the cabs look a lot nicer on the newer models IMO.
Cab wise, not much... Mine's a 1997... http://media.sandhills.com/img.axd?...MVmIdTE6XpplEyMsJ8BW5T5XS1TFjA/ZP67PH5kD83WQX 2005 cab... http://media.sandhills.com/img.axd?...2BgVWHIuMxJ9/pbUrmhIR8WpdyYHO7/Ugvx6ZGAjScJIB http://media.sandhills.com/img.axd?...RLjKNN7JyJjny6mfcSATHOT+sv8T7KVGNEVJGSh1wtWsS Here's a 750C with a semi-u & tilt... no cab, though... http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=9419453 All 750C's, that I saw... http://www.machinerytrader.com/list/list.aspx?ETID=1&Manu=DEERE&Mdltxt=750C&mdlx=exact OCR
That 3rd one down "2000 model" in Kansas city sure is a sweet looking ride. Doesn't have much info with it
Yeah, it does look good... the kind of blade you want, and a cab. http://media.sandhills.com/img.axd?...HS6NT7xju7hI4p9kJEL9rxhIvxOmDU5EVr3jeVQRkm7Fn http://media.sandhills.com/img.axd?...zvtLI6TmpkP0F+V3RH8P+mddF8G4+frakpxjWGfoqOEUr No Speed'nGrip, though... that little lever just to the left of the steering handle, controls the track speed. The lever towards the back is the throttle handle... OCR
Dumb question, these hydro units any better than the earlier ones, any more longevity? I see a ton of older 755B loaders for sale and every one I have tested had issues with one or both the Hystat motors, slippage, harsh engage, severe to me leakage, so on.
Did they start putting the "push-button" on the steering lever for track speed around 03 or 04? I ran a 850C of a friends that has the button and I think its an 03 or 04. I really like it, nice machine but too big for what i need. I'm use to running cats and de-accelerating most of the time when shifting but he never hardly touches the throttle on it, its wide open all the time
I'm less than 3mi from that place right now,,....... Check KC craigslist you'll quickly draw an opinion of the seller lol Psi
I was also looking for a 750 deere and that one caught my eye. I checked out the kc craigslist but couldnt find anything that looked like it would be the guy in question. I take it his equipment isnt in the best shape?
I apologize for the earlier statement, I was mistaken on the guy. I just did a quick search and the one I was thinking of was a spammer out of Oklahoma has posting in every CL city in the country it seems like, a lot of repo iron and have heard of some very bad mis representation etc. The guy with this dozer I have never heard anything good or bad about but i know where his yard is I think he is a contractor because his stuff always sets on a large fill site off of the highway. Again sorry for mis leading I regret making the post. If you get interested in the machine i can recommend a few good third parties to check it out for you. Pj
I just seen were six 750C's sold back in October on iron planet in Oklahoma. Was this the same guy? Those dozers checked out good, were exactly what I want, and I don't think a couple of them brought too awful high money. Guess I was too late!
That's my bad, you said Kansas city. I've looked at so many dozers in last few days that I'm losing my mind. All those dozers in Ok were set-up just exactly. I just wondered if a contractor around there had them.
Was told by a local contractor that Deere some years ago flooded the market with less expensive crawlers, they have kept that level of production running and have kept the market flooded with machines so the market price ramped down on the older ones. Seems I can buy a 750B near to my farm for less than $15000 and negotiable but needs rails, not sure as to how long the finals(hydro motors) will last but at the price may be worth the effort and time to repair. Kind of feel sorry for those guys that bought new machines only to see them depreciate so fast.
How expensive are the hydro motors to fix if they go bad on a 750? And is this a weak point to the deeres?
Last one I priced rebuilt, no extras and no labor was $2500, exchange but core value $1800 would not be applied until they had the old one apart. I have found a lot of older 755 loaders and 750 dozers with bad motors quoting a inexpensive repair so they were selling cheap, a sucker is born every minute.
There are no weak points ... Here's a hydrostatic track drive motor, it would look something about like... http://www.boschrexroth.com/mobile-...=EN&VHist=g54076,g54069,g61367&PageID=m128067 Here's a hydrostatic track drive pump, it would look something about like... http://www.boschrexroth.com/mobile-...=EN&VHist=g54076,g54069,g55969&PageID=m127367 This is the component repair cost and number of hours it should last.. I know it's hard to read. Try right clicking on the image, then left click View Image, then you can zoom a bit... seems to help. I know those prices are older then dirt (but not grandpa)... :lmao OCR
That's some good info. So is there or where in faults in the engine or transmissions on these 750's?
You cost estimates are 12 years old so take that time 3 and you might be close to todays cost!
The 750c Deere is a well built tractor and takes a backseat to nothing! We are on our third c with the first two reaching 10,000 hrs each before selling. The third one is sitting at 8500ish right now. We found the first two more reliable and the first tractor was a 97 model year. They are adequately powered and the newer j series is really turned up. I do not think you can go wrong with these units and the hydro drive nearly indestructible! Find a clean one you won't be dissapointed!