Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 750K is derating

Geno62 · 2025-06-27 10:42

Hello. I have a deere 750k that is derating … throwing codes ECU 1569.31. - “engine derate active” also code ECU 157.1 -“ fuel pressure low” does anyone have a idea what look for to resolve this? I’ve been trying and waiting for a Deere technician to come out to job site for a week now.. I’m losing patience! Fuel Filters were changed not long ago..fwiw Thanks in advance!

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612025-06-30 04:51

    machine serial number? Did you loosen the fuel cap to see if the issue goes away? Restricted supply from the fuel tank could create that codes as well.

  2. #2Geno622025-07-07 22:06

    Thanks the advice! I think we’ve got it figured out… as I went through all and eliminated pretty much everything that was mentioned .. i ended up changing out a small fitting “about the size of my pinky finger “ on the fuel rail that controls the rail pressure… so far so good