I have a Deere 755c series 2. All hydraulics work as they should and the machine still functions, when you go to steer in either directions the pedals act way to soft to push
These pedals use potentiometers to control steering not much resistance. Is unit tracking and steering, ok?
It’s tracks forward and reverse perfectly, just when you go to turn you gotta mash the pedals all the way and it barely wants to turn in either direction
These Deere branded Liebheer machines are very sensitive to any mud or dirt build up in the pedal area. I would remove the covers around steering pedals and inspect potentiometers for loose or binding. Do not attempt to adjust best to leave that to a dealer that has diagnostic for this. Did this happen suddenly?
Yes sir it sure did. Wouldn’t think speed sensors as it does the same going both ways
Only thing i have had happen is wiring harness issue or controller problem when happened suddenly. The controllers on these machines will start shutting things down at the least fault. Best to find a Dealer that has a Diagnostic box for these machine's and have them check codes. I thank i remember pedal potentiometer problems that cause controller to shut unit down but not sure.
I’ll clean the pedal area up and behind them and see what happens