Hi there, My John Deere 7775 is missing the rod that links the aux handle to the control valve spool, I'm not sure if it's only one part or multiple parts that make that linkage, so when I turn the handle left/right I see a piece of pitted metal at the bottom of the right side of the seat that goes forward/backward and that's, I would appreciate if someone could tell me the missing parts number to order! Thank you!
Welcome to HEF firas . Here is the link to the 6675/ 7775 at the Deere parts catalog. I believe all the various controls are listed under steering and brakes. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/navigation/equipment/58599 .
Thanks for the link, I looked under "steering and brakes" under all sections, I couldn't find the part(s) I'm looking for, I did see the shaft (part# MG86551859) which I have but the parts I'm looking for are the ones that link this shaft (if I'm following the diagram correctly) to one of the spools on the hydraulic valve.