Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 844K derate condition

SlatcoAu ยท 2021-03-15 10:29

Hi there, I was looking over a 844K that is for sale and came across the following stored codes. (See attached) I presume that the CAN codes being thrown would cause the derate condition as the time stamps are similar ? I also presume that these codes that are being generated are likely wiring related as they are intermittent. Am off track in this thinking? Also for the clutch solenoid shorts it had all the clutches flagged as short to ground which also points to wiring but I did not take pics of each of the individual codes.

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612021-03-15 12:41

    Are there any engine codes? 1569.31....53 occurrences. Engine issues are usually the reason for derates. I agree.

  2. #2SlatcoAu2021-03-15 13:12

    Thanks MG, of course I didn't take any pics of the needed one but if i remember correctly there was one code relating to low fuel pressure.

  3. #3Bigbert2021-03-15 15:40

    K1 solenoid short to ground I'd assume some humidity in a connector from TCU to control valve t/m.