Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Help With A Case 621 ZF Loader

DHazeTX ยท 2021-03-12 14:49

Case 621ZF (Unknown Year - Early 90's) PIN: JAK0022100 I am looking for an Operator's Manual for this loader. If you have any links or can point me in the right direction on finding one I would greatly appreciate it. It runs good and has been maintained well, as far as fluids and filters go, but none of the gauges or panel lights work. The audible alarm and red light on the column do work though. I have switches for De-Clutch , Return To Dig , and Return To Travel. I can't seem to get any of them to work, but I am not sure how to setup/activate them if they are even functional. The only one that would be useful to me is the De-Clutch function. It is not engaging when the switch is turned on and the left pedal is pressed. Where should I start checking to get this working? Thanks for your help.

Replies2
  1. #1Midnightmoon2021-03-13 12:32

    pm your email and I can send you the service manual

  2. #2DHazeTX2021-03-15 16:39

    PM sent. Thank you.