Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 850c calibration codes rd

N8twny · 2023-08-10 21:40

I can’t get rid of r and d codes d is right track motor speed sensor I replaced it and have is set to @ 22 degrees r is front pump and right motor pcp Any suggestions how to test pcp Should I ohm wire out between speed sensor and tcu Trouble start by not steering left backing up 850c lgp series 2 T0850cx89800. 800 10 software Thank you

Replies6
  1. #1mg23612023-08-11 05:18

    Welcome to HEF N8twny ! Need one more digit in that serial number. I do not think your issue is with PCP, yet. When calibrating, did you get to the point the screen says 2Lr? Did the 2 go out? Yes, and check it against the other wires in the harness to make sure it is not shorted to one of them. What codes did you have when this issue was occurring?

  2. #2N8twny2023-08-11 08:09

    Serial number T0850CX898000 I can get all the way through the calibration to where I’m supposed to get how frfr when I hit the calibration button to move to the steps of selling the track speed is when I get the little d and little r The codes I got were F617 miss Track PCP coil shorted internal linkage I have not gotten this code to reappear after I cleared it nor have I figured out how to check the PCP for this F620 right track speed motor sensor. I replace the sensor because we thought that was the problem and have adjusted the gap F635 I believe this is left over from a problem we had a couple years ago we change the sensor because it was drifting when backing up and I did not know how to erase the codes On the right drive motor PCP harness, coming from the controller just about at the plug. The wire insulation is bad and the short section looks as if when they had the plugs. Zip tied to the PCP. They got hot and the insulation got brittle and split. I made up test harness I get Continuity back to the four wire Deutsch connector where the harness connects to the cab. A couple of weeks ago, we noticed a hydraulic leak, so I flipped the cab and found the five test hoses for the hydraulics head rub together and were through some of the wires. They did not blow I replaced them, and after about a day, one of the ants blew off that was not crimped enough and made an oily mess under there, I took all the hoses off and had them re-crimped by another Napa store I’ve never had this trouble with houses from them before Then we ran approximately 20 hours before we had the no backing up turning left problem start I really appreciate your help

  3. #3mg23612023-08-11 12:16

    Check your messages. When calibrating and you have the 2Lr, does one of the letters go out faster than the other?

  4. #4N8twny2023-08-11 12:17

    I’ve check the voltage at the fuse panel and I get 27.85 is that range of voltage too high ? at the fuse that goes to the TCU. Also, I checked the ohms on the PCPs on the left motor right motor and front pump and I’ve gotten ranges that are acceptable to what’s in the service manual

  5. #5N8twny2023-08-11 12:24

    Seems to me that the r takes longer than the L to go out I also posted a picture of the PCP wiring

  6. #6N8twny2023-08-11 12:25

    Does anyone know where I could buy? JT 07237–4. Four pin, PCP test harness. JT 07237–1 Single pin, test, harness Or have instructions on how to build one the John Deere manual I have I do not understand the drawing