New to me 2003 Series II 850c Deere that tracks to the left at lower speeds, straight in the middle speed and then to the right in the higher speeds it's the same in forward and reverse. I wanted to start by getting the fault codes but can't even get that far. I have the technical manual (TMS15889015) but step two says after I key on the hour meter icon should appear in the window but all that shows is the fault F437 for the fuel temp. I cannot get to the DIAG screen. Also when driving it does not display a speed in the SP screen. Thanks for any help in advance.
You'll have to get an exchange dash control panel from JD. If the hour meter doesn't flash @ key on you cannot access Diag screen, unfortunately you're stuck @ that point.
Thanks for the reply StanRUS. That's what I figured so I checked on prices this morning, $1500 for the display and $500 for the "adapter kit" Can these be rebuilt or does anyone sell used ones? Thanks