Hi everyone, 1st time posting. Enjoyed a lot of good info on here. I have a tracking issue on my 850C. It tracks to the right when not under load. I unhooked both track speed sensors and still have same result. Could it be electrical or the dreaded track motor going out? I haven’t checked pressures yet and don’t know what they should be either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
More info... I checked pressures. Left track forward shows 0 psi until you turn it goes to 1500. Right track forward spikes to 1500 and declines to 0 psi when starting forward, it too goes to 1500 when you turn.
Welcome to the HEF Deeredreamer ! Serial number? Any codes? If you unplugged the speed sensors and the machine still mistracked you have an issue with the pumps or motors, and that could include the electrical control parts (displacement control, not speed sensors) on them. Those machines have quite a few changes along the way that is why a serial number is needed.
850CX916614. Looks like previous owner just replaced ECU and maybe didn’t recalibrate. Active code is F465. Stored codes were left speed sensor and left pcp
I tried to recalibrate the transmission, it didn’t complete the recalibration but it tracks straight now. The deceleration is touchy and it slightly turns right when you press the decelerater quickly
Yes, the F465 is a calibration code. Any other codes appear after calibration attempt? You may have to try another calibration, paying attention to which step of the process the calibration fails (for example, after the throttle portion). That could lead you to where the issue lies.
Calibration failed when you put throttle wide open and tracks are supposed to move slightly right and left. When I try to calibrate now, it comes up 2467 instead of just 267, if you know what step I’m referring to. And it won’t go any farther.
Check your engine speeds with a tach to make sure they are correct. If you have a digital voltmeter, make sure you have 1.4 V (+/- 0.1 V) at the decelerator pedal with it pushed down against it's stop. Does it show 2467 after the completing steps the make the 2, 6 and 7 go away just before the 2Lr portion is supposed to appear? What software version do you have on your TCU (556, 600 or 700)? When pressing the cal button once the monitor should display the software version. Maybe you are using the incorrect cal procedure.