Hi, does anyone have any ideas on how to remove the four bolts that connect the hydraulic pump to the engine flywheel housing cover on a deere ct332. Removing the engine to fix the coolant leak on the rear cover. Having a hard time trying to figure out how to remove the four large bolts (24mm head). Do you have to remove the large hydraulic lines that are on the side of the pump? The bolts are torqued very tight.
Use a torque adapter.
I'm guessing it's the rear facing front cover of a 4024 that's leaking? IIRC last one I had to yank, I was disconnecting and capping hoses for access to the mounting hardware and to be able to move the pump back from the engine.
The four bolts that have the orange marks on them, two on each side of the hydraulic pump.
Swivel impact socket with extension? If not, probably need that torque adapter.
The two small hoses have to come off and be capped. Then you can access them with either a torque adapter or the short wobble extension seen below. Of the two, I use the wobble extension on that particular machine. On 1 or 2 of the bolts I have to add a 3" extension to it to make it work. You don't get much throw of the ratchet, but it works.