Hi guy's My deere 329D engine misses and pops every now and then it codes up on number 1 injector so we replaced it and the line checked the computer and tryed changing the computer but no change. So now at a loss any idea's would be welcome.
I have similar issues with the JD engine in my machine. Error codes showed low fuel rail pressure. The JD tech pulled the sensor out and it had crap in it which can't be cleaned out so fitted new sensor. The tech ask if I had been using biofuel, answered no. He then said he is seeing more fuel problems and recons the oil company's are blending bio diesel with normal diesel and said I should be running a fuel system cleaner to get this crud out, 1 dose every 250hrs. Maybe you are copping the same problem but it's showing up differently.
Thanks Tones I got Hitachi cleaner there I'll try that