Dealer came by the site trying to get me to demo their new 317g that came out. I told him it's too small for what I want, but he says it'll be comparable to a 259d cat in terms of specs. Briefly looked them up and there wasn't much on them but was saying it was only 65 hp machine so I don't see how it would compete with the 259. Would be curious to see the bigger ones but he didn't know if they were coming out right away or not. Loader arms sort of remind me of bobcats. Also looks like they moved the drive motors farther forward kind of like the cat tracks. Anybody else know much about the new G series?
I haven't seen a new"G" series machine yet anywhere....,
https://www.deere.com/en_US/products/equipment/skid_steers/318g/318g.page?
I had pretty good luck with Deere construction equipment over the years. I own a 2012 450LT that had been a great little tractors and all of my farm tractors are Deere, hell even my zero turn mower is a Deere...The last deere CTL I had was a Few jD 333D. I ran a half a dozen machines in the woods with decent luck prior to switching over to all CAT. Can't really say any bad about Deere equipment...I would give them a look if I was in the market, it doesn't cost anything to look and its the smart thing to do IMHO... It's the dealer that matters the most. Pick one that wants your business and one that values you after the sale is made...