There is a 2000 liebherrr 632 for sale near me. Is there any differences between a deere 755 and this liebherr? If there isnt i would assume parts would be available through local deere dealer? thanks
There are any major differences , I think the Deere all had pedal steer where the Liebherr could be either pedal or joystick. Deere dealers around here aren't willing to support liebherr , the new series Deere is a Deere built machine. I think the Liebherr are solid machine , seems like final drives issues sometimes arise after 5 to 6 k hours or so I was told.
ive worked on serveral Deere machines. Deere dealer should have parts depending on what it is though they have to go through liebherr on some things. Harness and specialty items and they mark them up sooo I'd just go to liebherr. Decent machines just some quirky issues that are little difficult to figure out. Almost every wire on the machine is white and the numbers always rub off!