Hi guys:notworthy ,This is the new deere 755d track loader.Pretty same looking as the liebherr.Dont Know about componnents?
I've been waiting for Deere to publish specs on the thing... I think it's still a Liebherr engine, but I could be wrong. Other than that, probably the same 634C as you'd see in different colors.
Hi Everyone 755D has a Deere 6.8L in it Cab is larger and has mostly Deere components Loader lever is out of Deere wheel loader, return to dig is standard style now, much, much nicer machine. Also notice the final drives are Deere, no more Liebherr final drives, and the Liebherr machines look the same but I believe they use their own engines, not 100% sure.
thanks for the info Geno795:notworthy,i think it will be a good crawler loader in is class.
That exhaust pipe looks bad ass :cool2
yea i agree theres just somethin about a chrome stack
Don't be getting any ideas we have enough iron.
Haha, I'm starting to see the connection now. Good job on the recruiting. :drinkup
Ya the 655 & 755 J.D Loaders ARE LIEBHERRS in disguess Personaly the 621B ,721B & 921B Liebherr's were the best machines we ever owned i like the Liebherr brand They are a fast macine i wish L.B. Smith in Memphis would get off thier WE SELL VOLVO & VOLVO ONLY KICK ya call the Liebherr of America & ask for a dealer in Memphis & they tell ya L.B. Smith then L.B Smith says we dont handle Liebherr here!! What a crock of sh** !!! It got so bad our parts were coming from the dealer in Louisville ,Ky This why we never went back to Liebherr cause L.B. Smith didnt want to sell new Liebherr machines we went back to Cat, Komatsu& Dresser & Deere . We never would had went back to another brand if it wasnt for the dealers B.S. (nothing aganist other brands we just hooked on the Greman machine ) Id own a J.D cralwer loader again now though Sorry for the long post yall just had to vent later Bulldog
Here comes a loader . . . . . . . . . . ? Hi, Folks. I know NOTHING about Liebherr loaders except that everybody around here who ever had them doesn't have them any more. I know almost as little about JD's although I did get t run the first JD755 hydrostatic loader in DownUnder at a field day back in 1982. I liked it. Now, my comment on the loader in the above photo. Here comes a loader, > > > > > > followed at a distance by a scarifier. OMG, that 'backscratcher' is a long way behind the rest of the machine. Is one of them ashamed to be seen with the other?