Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

deereexcavator

bib ยท 2011-12-04 20:29

hi anyone ever have any trouble with deere excavators not crawling in the fast speed mode mine quit working all at once still works in the slow mode but not fast could it be a fuse or bad relay?

Replies4
  1. #1thebighammer2011-12-04 21:13

    two speed solinoid could have went .

  2. #2daren992011-12-08 18:53

    I second the two speed solenoid, that's what it was on my 120.

  3. #3bib2011-12-09 08:56

    deere hey man thanks for the info on the solenoid I kind of figured it mite be electrical ointhead

  4. #4bib2011-12-15 21:07

    2 speed I got by lucky on my fast speed on my excavator it was on the travel fuse behind the seat a 5 amp fuse WOW who woulda thunk it works great now anybody keep that in mind if they have a newer deere excavator and the vator won't crawl fast it could be that simple thanks everyone who had input