Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deestone D304-Skid Steer 10-16.5 E/10PLY ANY GOOD??????

case310350 ยท 2023-04-06 10:26

Need 2 skid tires 12x16.5 Looking at Deestone cause they are much cheaper than others. But of course while it appears to be a good value from a price point, are they any good. Not much info out there on these.

Replies1
  1. #1ThreeCW2023-04-06 14:52

    I had not heard of Deestone before ... had a look online ... made in Thailand I believe. Here is a link to a similar question posted online: Viewing a thread - Skid Steer tires - Deestone One of the posters on that link summed them up as follows: " Cheap tires that will have cheap results. However, I sell more of those than any other skid steer tire. Skid steer customers always buy based on price. Do you want a high quality tire that will last a long time and offer good traction, or do you want the cheapest thing that will hold air? Take your pick ."