Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Delete Code 636-7 Hitachi ZAXIS 350-3

dathitachi · 2024-03-02 07:00

Hello everyone, I am currently having problems with engine error code 636-7 on my Hitachi ZX350-3, this is an ECU with no problem, I installed it to another hitachi zx350-3 excavator with engine. same engine to start (I have resolved all electrical faults, replaced new electrical wires and replaced new sensors before installing this ECU, also checked the CAM shaft and CAM gear, CAM mark) and it does not work. explodes and displays error 636-7, I also tested the ECU on an excavator that is working normally and this error 636-7 also does not disappear, this device also cannot be started, please give me a solution to remove this save error, thank you

Replies7
  1. #1kayndirect2024-03-03 09:55

    If you have a catalog, check the troubleshooting section. If not, You can follow the necessary steps in the troubleshooting section in this service manual and check again. Hitachi ZX330-3 ZX330LC-3 ZX350H-3 ZX350LCH-3 ZX350LCK-3 ZX350LC-3 ZX350LCN-3 Technical and Workshop Manual – Machine Catalogic Hitachi ZX330-3 ZX330LC-3 ZX350H-3 ZX350LCH-3 ZX350LCK-3 ZX350LC-3 ZX350LCN-3 Technical and Workshop Manual, PDF Download, quality images, printable pdf, machinecatalogic.com

  2. #2kayndirect2024-03-03 09:56

    If the error code still persists, you may need to clear the error code using this diagnostic program with the Hitachi adapter Hitachi All in One Tool 3.13 MPDR 3.32 Diagnostic Software (Maintenance PRO Tier4+DEDI) Hitachi All in One Tool 3.13 MPDR 3.32 Diagnostic Software (Maintenance PRO Tier4+DEDI), Hitachi Construction Machinery MPDr Hitachi Diagnostic machinecatalogic.com

  3. #3dathitachi2024-03-03 10:04

    it is a save error, I tried to clear this error code with Mpdr but failed, this error is still displayed, I am sure that the excavator in which I am installing the ECU has no problem and is working normally, I tried using the clear memory function according to the engine documentation but it also failed

  4. #4mg23612024-03-04 05:06

    If it won't clear, then it is probably active.

  5. #5dathitachi2024-03-04 05:21

    I'm sure the excavator and ECU I'm testing have no problem

  6. #6LACHAU2024-03-04 07:09

    636-7 belongs to the category of ECM sensor system error codes. It is explained as "PHASE MISMATCH" of the cam angle sensor and the cause is "THE RIGHT CAM PULSE IS NOT PRESENT AT THE GAP IN THE CRANK". The manual says so, which means you have to consider and compare the pulse patterns of two sensors: the camshaft sensor and the crankshaft sensor. In other words, you must check the CKP sensor as well (sensor, wiring, connector and also CKP sensor mark...).

  7. #7dathitachi2024-03-04 08:38

    cháu cảm ơn ạ, lỗi này nó được lưu vào bộ nhớ của ECM ,nhà cháu đang muốn xoá lỗi này khỏi hộp ECU cháu đã thử mang sang con máy khác đang hoạt động bình thường nhưng nó vẫn xuất hiện lỗi 636-7 này và đề không nổ , cuối cùng phải lắp lại ECM của con máy này và đề cho máy nổ rồi cắm ECM đang có lỗi 636-7 này vào và dùng Mpdr,on off khoá điện, xoá đi xoá lại rất nhiều lần thì lỗi này mới được xoá đi