Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Delphi pump on Deere 4045tf engine no fuel out

mattyt1984 · 2024-05-30 20:40

Engine ran two years ago now no fuel goes out to injectors. I have good flow the solenoid works for the fuel shut off. I'm thinking stuck plungers or maybe metering valve. Anyone have diagram of these? I've rebuild many stanadyne and Lucas cav pumps. This one looks similar

Replies14
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-05-30 21:47

    Any pump model / serial tag on the injection pump ? The guys in the know will be asking.

  2. #2mattyt19842024-05-30 21:57
  3. #3MarshallPowerGen2024-05-31 00:25

    I can send over the Deere Mechanical Fuel Systems manual if you want it. Not sure if yours is full mechanical, or early electronic.

  4. #4Welder Dave2024-05-31 00:48

    Sometimes more pics. or a pic. of the whole thing is better than just a pic. of the tag.

  5. #5mg23612024-05-31 05:07

    If the pump Marshall posted a picture of is what you have, the shutoff solenoid (M) has been known to stick. That would be my assumption after sitting for 2 years.

  6. #6thepumpguysc2024-05-31 08:07

    That is a DP200 .. U DO NOT wanna take it apart..

  7. #7mattyt19842024-06-02 16:38

    K what is issue with taking apart? Could it just be stuck metering valve?

  8. #8thepumpguysc2024-06-02 16:56

    It could very well be something as “simple” as a stuck mv.. But unless you’re familiar with the internals of the DP200/210 you’ll never get it back together correctly.. It’s not like a DPA that everyone is familiar with..& there’s 100 videos on.. I haven’t searched it, there might be a video or 12 on the procedure.?? But I’m not gonna be the one responsible for blowing up somebody’s engine..

  9. #9mattyt19842024-06-02 16:57

    What is price to rebuild these?

  10. #10thepumpguysc2024-06-02 17:13

    I’ll send u a prvt msg..

  11. #11thepumpguysc2024-06-02 17:18

    I’ll send u a prvt msg..

  12. #12mattyt19842025-02-09 16:20

    Do you have a part number for the governor return spring I need to but one mine seems to be missing. Pump did have stuck plungers and does run but I lost that spring.

  13. #13thepumpguysc2025-02-09 16:33

    What r u calling a governor return spring.?? Where might this animal live.??

  14. #14mattyt19842025-02-09 17:45

    I wish I knew where this animal was living. The spring that connects to top cover going from throttle linkage to governor. Has a bend on both ends.