Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Demo + Construction Photographer

EarthRockHill ยท 2009-06-11 23:37

Hello everyone, nice to meet you. My name is Stephen SetteDucati and my company Earth Rock Hill specializes in heavy construction and demolition photography and videos. It seems that you have already seen my work a number of times from people posting my videos from youtube. I have over 30 years shooting experience with the last 20 concentrating on heavy construction and demolition. I am totally at ease standing a few yards from a Komatsu 1250 tearing down a building, to wading in calf deep mud 12 stories under the city, to hanging from a helicopter to get that perfect shot. My work has been published worldwide and is featured in many magazines books. and has also been seen on Extreme Machines, The Discovery and History Channels. My videos appear in many top ten lists worldwide and are far from ordinary. In 1998, I walked onto the site of Boston's Big Dig and spent 7 years documenting the project. My best selling book, The Big Dig at Night documented the construction from 7PM til 5AM and sold fairly well and continues to so. Feel free to check out my website and youtube links. I have an extensive archive of all aspects of construction and demolition and look forward to sharing my images and video with everyone here. My motto describes my images and what I do the best: Images that show The World who you are....

Replies5
  1. #1Finish Blademan2009-06-12 06:18

    That is wicked!!!Glad to meet ya. Gene

  2. #2CM19952009-06-12 09:34

    Welcome to the Forums EarthRockHill!:drinkup Glad to have you here.

  3. #3tippatone2009-06-12 10:40

    Yeah I saw your pics from that job in CT. Great shots man, keep up the outstanding work and welcome to the site. I am new myself

  4. #4assocpowertrain2009-06-17 17:44

    Welcome to the website! I loved the Big Dig @ Night! Can't wait to see more of your pictures on here.

  5. #5JimBruce422009-06-17 21:04

    Welcome aboard Stephen, I've seem you stuff on DHS, Looking forward to your photos and contributions on here at HEF:drinkup