Does anyone work for a demo company in northern CA or the Bay Area? If so who?
I have worked for many as an owner operator over the yrs, in fact to many to list. Are you looking for info on a particular one.
I want to do some networking. I'm a second step apprentice for Local 3 and have been working for an underground company for awhile and I couldn't be more happier but what I would love to be doing is working for a demo company. So I'm just trying to meet ppl and see how it is. Get The ins and outs of it you know. I'm not sure if you can talk about company names openly on the forum but if you want to message me so it doesn't become a problem for anyone.
I am also local #3. Well the first place I would start is with http://www.silveradocontractors.com/ . First class all the way. Best of luck to you.
Nice thank you. They are the ones demoing the bay bridge I believe. I thought I saw their excavators out there.
Yes they are, I have several friends on that project.
You do? That's awesome. That's one hell of a demo job. I have a friend who's a Crane operator for Sheedy and he's going to be working out there as well. I heard they aren't allowed to drop any debris over the side into the water or they get fined. Is that true?