I have a depth master receiver. The circuit board inside is messed up. The laser shop said it was to old to get parts.i was wondering if anyone knew of a place that could fix it or a place to find parts. It's too nice just to throw out. Thanks
If its a Lieca (spelling?) brand , those are kind of expensive. I don't think for what the repair costs it would be feasible to repair it. One the other hand , you might call Midwest Construction Equipment , they are a large instrument dealer in Indiana. They might be able to repair it. I bought a spectra CR600 receiver which supposedly operates similar , It was about 400$ comes with magnet and rod clamp. It does not work well on a backhoe arm , but on a dozer it works pretty good.
Is this the old laser alignment model with 8 position lights and 3 on the bottom for plum,or is it a depth master 200 that has a magnet mount for the side of the dozer?