my 621 dash took a crap on me. just the temp guage. had cluster checked out and it is something wrong in there. I took it to a place up here to be repaired but they said without a schematic if the cluster they cant fix it. any help on that? a new one is 3300 cdn and a reman is 2400 cdn from my dealer. the reman part tells me somebody somewhere fixes them so my next question is where can ?I have thuis thing fixed? also where to find a used one? any wrecked ones I found up here are burnt so thats no help. dealer told me all C and D series use same dash. thanks in advance.
On our 621a's and b models, the temp and fuel indicators are lcd bars on the dash. Most have failed, I left the dash in place for warning lights and hour meter. Bought after market fuel, temp gauges and sending units. Installed the gauges on the right cab post so there easier to see than the stock ones. Have around $300-350 into each setup with installation. Can take pics if your curious.
I would not even worry about normally as I know its the guage. trouble is I just sold this loader and I told the new owner I would repair it.(we figured as well as case tech it was the sender) he watched it work and knows its just the dash and not engine related but wants it fixed. it just started doing it recently as well. stupid electronic stuff nowdays.
got it repaired by a digital guage place in oakbank manitoba. 250 dollars 2 yr warranty and its perfect. beats 3300 for a new one from case.
wow you got a very good deal there 250 can't go wrong for that