Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Desperately need a part for a IH DT329

tomyknee ยท 2014-03-20 15:25

I have looked all over for an Elbow for the Turbo Exhaust (P/N-3144630R1) for a Harvester DT 329 I hear that the parts are similar for the 125E loader TD8E

Replies8
  1. #1tomyknee2014-03-20 15:27

    Oh I found one listed in North Carolina but he sold it. I have emails in to Russia, Greece and China who has it listed no response yet. Really think I will need a used one, which is great if I can find it

  2. #2fixou8122014-03-20 18:20

    Okay I'll be the first one to say pic please call

  3. #3fixou8122014-03-20 18:28

    Dumb phone picked the last word

  4. #4wrwtexan2014-03-20 21:28

    Are you SURE it is a DT 329? IH made several six cylinders which are: D358, (D366, D(T) 407), D312, (D(T); 414, 436, 466). In the four cylinders, there is the D; 155, 179, and a 239, which were used in the (5, 6, 7, 8)54 and 84 series and later utility tractors. The 175 track loaders used the D366 or 407, and later either the 414 or 436. The TD 8's and 125's used the four cylinder D239.

  5. #5tomyknee2014-03-23 19:16

    Dooooooowwwhh! It is a DT 269 NOT 369 Also I will post a pic of the schematic Monday morning. The elbow off the turbo that we have now (and blew out) was fabricated not an orginal part.

  6. #6tomyknee2014-03-23 19:18

    Yep schematic of the orginal part coming when I get back to the shop after this Lord's day

  7. #7pdbigsky2014-03-24 06:06

    I've gotten parts, etc. from Schaefer Enterprises at Wolf Lake, IL --way down in southern tip of Illinois. http://www.sewlparts.com/ They have an incredible inventory as they buy salvage from all over the country. If you call them, they can tell almost instantly if they have what you need.

  8. #8tomyknee2014-03-24 07:16

    Great lead! Thanks PD. ( and fond memories of a Carnondale, IL Halloween in my youth) I am on it. Will call them now and let you'll know.