Turn up your volume! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVjXwS8HzFw
Thats awsome :notworthy I am debating wich engine to use to repower my CUCV. I am leaning towards a cummins either the 4BT or the 6BT but the 4-53T would just be :usa A great man one said "There is no device more efficent in converting #2 oil into smoke and noise then the 2-cycle detroit diesel."
I dont even know how many times Ive watched that video. Heres another one I found that I love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJfCqYsV1_o&feature=related
I drove a White Road Commode with a 6V92T and 9 speed RoadRanger. I was surprised at how much low end torque it had vs. the 6-71 I drove with a 13 speed. That truck was actually fun to drive and had plenty of power to do the job we were doing, grossing 80,000 lbs of dry freight.
Brings back memories. A long time ago we had a 1976 Peterbilt 359 dump truck with a 8V92 and 13 spd, and that thing was a screamer that would turn heads. I can remember hauling to a new development that was at the top of a hill for a few months. And I would be pulling that hill working through every gear, splitting the top gears. It was funny every time I got to the top of the hill everyone would be looking to see what was coming, roofers on the roofs, framers, and on and on. I actually kind of miss that truck, it had lots of power and revved up quick. So you had to be fast with the gear box.
That sounds awesome. I still think the 8V92's sound the best though!
sounds nice