Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deutz 413 intake blowback & overheating

Jaxo ยท 2012-11-15 01:01

Hi all I have a Deutz FL413 air-cooled which is overheating. Tried almost everything so far. I have air blowing out of the intake. Usually its a valve problem, buy not here. I even have swopped all 6 tops with their valves and injectors from another engine. Truck start easy and does not smoke. Driving it without load it goes to 140 deg Celsius quickly. One guy said it is a leaking delivery valve on the injector pump. Where is this valve and can I get to it without removing the pump. Thanks Jakes

Replies1
  1. #1gahey0072014-09-19 02:46

    Jake. I tried to send you a message but couldn't locate a button to do so. I saw that you had posted about having the service manual for Komatsu pc 40 mr2. Could you please share it with me? ( [email protected] ) Sorry to post this here but I joined just today and don't know how to navigate around just yet. Thanks