Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Did a little exploring today!

Socalkid ยท 2012-01-31 00:23

So I have seen this collection of equipment for a while and today I grabbed my camera and went exploring! I will post pics as soon as I can but we are talking about at least 30 peices of equiptment sitting for years! I'll post some pics later this week! We are talking about probably 15 DW20s and about 7 dozers and wheeled dozers too... I would like some more info on the DW20s. All these have Detroit series 60s. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2012-02-03 16:10

    Looking forward to them

  2. #2Shep VA2012-03-14 12:06

    Would love to see them

  3. #3D6 Merv2012-03-20 00:32

    yep like to see tem too; and see them running. A major contractor down here had a fllet of them that were repowered with 380hp cat 1693s; the grandaddy of the 3406. They went bloody well too; made there owners alot of money shifting the best part of 90 million yards over a 40 year period.

  4. #4roadbuilder62012-03-21 15:12

    Would like to see them