Hello, I am working on a Dieci 40.25 serial BVX1552382. It went to the dealer 6 months ago because the boom would quit working. They returned the unit to us now because they couldn't fix it and even worse now it doesn't run. I have power (keyed and battery) to the instrument cluster and the two control panels to the left of the steering column. Also have grounds. The instrument panel only lights for a second when you key on. I have checked all the fuses, installed a new battery, cleaned every ground I can find. It also cranks from the key, the backup alarm sounds when you put it in reverse, the lights work. When I back probe the can bus I have 60 ohms resistance. I also load tested the powers into the cab by using them to light a sealed beam headlight Does anyone have the proper wiring schematic for this machine? The dealer has supplied three schematics but none are for this machine specifically! Any help is appreciated and I'll keep posted what I find! I have a policy here where I work where nothing can be posted with the company name on it so I didn't include any zoomed out pictures. Sorry
i have this same problem with an icarus. what was the issue???
A break in the can bus wiring between the boom and chassis beside the cab
was it near a plug? my machine was running great one day and i extended the boom out all the way and let it idle and it shut off. now it wont start at all. cycle the disconnect and dash lights up then shuts off. does not respond to key switch at all' will not crank it acts like its immobilized or something
I think ronan's ate the harness and there was quite a few repairs
Rodents
ANYONE KNOW ANYTHINHG