Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Diesel injection class view

thabull ยท 2012-01-04 19:34

Chatham's Tractor Repair (**) Injector p.~~p.~~.~~~ :: . j;;~~"""""''''-''''-'-'' Chris 4OL-second. ave. Kuhgville, TexAS 75956 Work... (400)...423,..4883 Cell .: (400) .. 423 ..9881 Fax - (409)..4:23--4883 . My name is Chris Chatham of "Chatham's Tractor Repair" . in Kirbyville, TX. My Business name says it all. For three generations we have repaired tractors. All my life I've seen my grandfather; my father, and myself pay thousands of dollars for specialized shops to repair and rebuild components like Starters, Alternators, Generators, Radiators, Turbos and Diesel injector pumps. It can be a lot of money especially the injector pumps. But hey! AI least I don't have to buy all that special equipment; right? Wrong!! . After coming across Mike Layport's ad for diesel injector pump courses, I was pretty skeptical. Yet, when ~ got off the phone with him that first time and let everything he told me sink in, I was totally blowed away. I was being offered all of his contacts he has obtained over the years, as well as instruction in making some specialized tools, and even building my own test bench. This information alone is worth thousands of dollars. On top of instruction on pumps such as Lucas CAV, Bosch, and Roosa Master I also received instruction in rebuilding types of injectors -___and construction of my own pressure tester for them. And yet, after charging an extremely low tuition, he also makes himself available for any information I may need in the future . ' Since taking his class in Oct. of 20 11 I've paid for the class three times over. I've been able to immediately make a profit with little start up cost. I would advise any small shop owner who is sick of seeing someone else make money off them to call Mike Layport at 863-381-0538 or you are welcome to call me at 409-423-4883 and I would be glad to give more details. Ask for Chris and we'll talk tractors.

Replies13
  1. #1koldsteele2012-01-04 20:01

    Here We go again lol...

  2. #2kcjb1112012-01-31 19:19

    SCAM If this class paid so much back, why couldn't child support be paid. And why is the Fax/Home the same as his parents. And if you call the 409-423-3305 his uncle Bobby picks upProtecting him from the TX Attorney General and all tax related payrolls???

  3. #3alrman2012-01-31 19:37

    Child support???? Haven't seen anything about that on a post yet. Phone number ending in 3305 ????? Also not mentioned in any post.......

  4. #4willie592012-01-31 19:47

    kcjb111, if you have specific information that would call into question thabulls integrity, I would prefer you forward this info to a moderator via private message and not use the public forum as a venue to expose personal or legal information about a person. The moderators would decide whether or not it would warrant informing the members via public forum. Thank you for you cooperation.

  5. #5kcjb1112012-01-31 19:55

    Never meant to offend If you could point me in the direction of a mod/administrator, I would gladly send him all my legal documents. Never meant to obstuct a nice HEF with my ranting. Was just looking up some stuff and come across this, signed up, and found out this was who I was looking for. Thanks, Very Respectfully, KC Currently looking up mods.:notworthy

  6. #6alrman2012-01-31 19:57

    Kcjb111 - from K-ville, tx. Same place as Chris who took thabull's course - I think thabull might be beyond child support years. opcorn

  7. #7willie592012-01-31 20:41

    kc, you need to get three posts in to change your member status to Junior Member, then you can send a PM to a moderator, or any member for that matter. All I'm saying about posting info like this is that the person/persons you posted the info about could respond with some differing info starting a legal titt for tat on public forum. We'd prefer HEF not be a venue for that.

  8. #8kcjb1112012-01-31 21:12

    sorry if I have used this forum to vent. Thanks for being a nice bunch of guys.

  9. #9kcjb1112012-01-31 21:16

    I will see ya'll on the other side of the rainbow. Have a nice evening.

  10. #10willie592012-01-31 21:20

    Welcome to the forum kcjb111. You've got your posts in now, when the server updates it will change your status.

  11. #11kcjb1112012-01-31 21:32

    Thanks guys. I actually have alot of experience with Buddas, and other aircraft heavy towing equipment, turbofans, turbo props, etc.

  12. #12willie592012-01-31 21:40

    Well Land o' Goshen, when your status changes, start a thread in new members section and tell us a bit about yourself.

  13. #13thabull2012-02-05 21:15

    Just to clear myself here,im in Florida and only met Chris at my course for 2 days.I dont understand why kcjb111 would call my class a scam.Its not,I have plenty of satisfied mechanics that took this class ! Some people are afraid of the dark and cant reconize a rare opportunity knocking, here again im sorry I ever offered this class on here.There is always a couple of bad apples in the box that eventially ruins the whole box.Wish I could erase this and get out of here. Thanks THABULL