Recently purchased Off Hwy ,Ag, Truck edition of Said Software. Jaltest version. Seriously tempted to return Due to the fact that it is literally as i said just enough, but not enough. I came from the industry were I had access to SIS and Full cat and Deere capability. anyone else just getting involved and finding that we are missing much capability? I understand it is NOT dealer supplied information but for what they charge ,,It seems they really have something especially with there advertising of capability. Lets Talk on YOUR experiences. Thanks
Welcome to HEF Nicholas ! While I have no experience with aftermarket software, it is always interesting to hear what is out there and the capabilities of said software.
Welcome to HEF Nicholas ! While I have no experience with aftermarket software, it is always interesting to hear what is out there and the capabilities of said software.
you can get dealer et and sis,just need to know where to look
I almost pulled the trigger on one of these a couple years or so ago. My main interest was for Liebherr equipment so I asked a BUNCH of questions regarding connectivity. They assured me that all was good and for about 10g's all other manufacturers as well. I pushed the questions a little farther and found out it was going to work but only with the engines, not the rest of the machine. That was one moment that a question asked saved a lot of money. It kind of perturbed me that I had to push so hard to get the information that should have been in the listing of capabilities.
Been there and done that. Texa is no better. I have been dealing with this place the last couple years and have been very happy with them. Have full CNH, Deere, and Cat at the moment and just ordered Bobcat and Doosan Wednesday. All OEMs are each on their own laptop which is nice because if something happens you don't lose everything. Been there before too... https://the-best-manuals-online.com/
Texa helps me a lot but run into things like: Cat 930H cannot set trim codes.
Will they work on Kubota's skidsteers and excavators etc.? Is it worth the money?
Some places out there look like they might rent one to you. I would see about that and back charging the customer if it is a one time job.
I keep hearing about diesel laptop computers but could never figure out where the fill cap was.
I do not know yet. I was told it could do regins and such on those before I bought it. The connector costs about $250 I was told. No longer have any Kubotas here.
Thanks for your response, they contact me about once a month to buy there system.
LOL