Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

difference

cat320 ยท 2008-06-14 17:00

I saw a trailer for sale they guy is listing it as a towmaster but on the fener it has the contrail making if C-10 he says he painted it and put new log on but why put tomaster on the sides and then put contrail marking on fender? what should a 2002 t10p or c10 be? http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/bdavis1369/DSC_2988.jpg http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/bdavis1369/DSC_2989.jpg

Replies3
  1. #1mikef872008-06-14 21:53

    I think Towmaster bought Contrail or vise versa. Bobcat of Boston sells that model you could call them and ask.

  2. #2KSSS2008-06-16 22:23

    Actually I believe that Towmaster has a budget line of trailers that are Contrail. When I have looked at them side by side thats the way I interpretted it. Towmaster makes a hellava trailer.

  3. #3cat3202008-06-17 09:11

    I just noticed in one of the pics it says contrail on the side as well as having the c-10 on the fender. nothing wrong with them but why call it something it is not.