Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

different size wire connector

lake side bob · 2025-05-14 16:54

I want to install a nice to use quick connect 4 wire connector that has 10 gauge wire on it and put into a 14 gauge wire line. I do not see any problem with this, just checking here if its ok to do. Power is on the 14 gauge wire, goes thought the 10 gauge quick connect plug then continues on the 14 gauge wire. Will use wire connector that is 10 gauge on one end and 14 gauge other end.

Replies5
  1. #1Vetech632025-05-14 16:57

    Shouldn’t be a problem if the connections are good. Take a pic of this once your finished. I need something to set my electrical OCD into a frenzy! LOL

  2. #2crane operator2025-05-14 17:03
  3. #3crane operator2025-05-14 17:05
  4. #4crane operator2025-05-14 17:05
  5. #5Vetech632025-05-14 17:23

    LOL……you are a sick man.