Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Diggin’ Ditchin’ n’ Bitchin’ – BIG Equip Videos/Pictures

Ifonly ยท 2013-02-12 15:49

This is not me nor am i affiliated with these guys. Came across the youtube channel one day and he has a ton of great videos and pictures. Lots of big equipment check it out. Here's their 400th Video Recap - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxGuu3yUF9w Can find more below. Videos- http://www.youtube.com/vantagetes Pictures- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diggin-Ditchin-n-Bitchin/118477678225483

Replies3
  1. #195zIV2013-02-12 20:59

    Ifonly, Vantage_tes is actually a member on here. But he does have some pretty damn cool pictures and videos.

  2. #2caleb72102013-02-13 01:03

    Yeah I believe Jason is on here somewhere. I follow their channel, which is pretty cool, I want one of their stickers for the pickup if I ever become an operator lol

  3. #3Ifonly2013-02-13 08:52

    Did not know that, sorry if it's a double post. I hadn't seen it anywhere and thought it was worth sharing. There's some pretty cool stuff on there.