Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

digging some keyways

reddot556 ยท 2009-04-25 18:48

ground was kinda hard:cussing

Replies5
  1. #1JimBruce422009-04-25 21:29

    Cool pics, I'm gonna feel dumb for asking as soon as I get the answer, but whats the control box in pic #2 for?

  2. #2Dirtman20072009-04-25 21:55

    Looking at the first pic I was like yeah that looks like a lil pc200 bucket and a small cut in the hill side, Then I saw the man standing in the corner! I was wrong LOL

  3. #3Turbo218352009-04-26 07:56

    Looks like the control box for the quick coupler. Good looking work as usual Red.

  4. #4AtlasRob2009-04-27 15:42

    What are is the keyway for? I know what they do/achieve I wondered what was being built. Nice bucket ears, last time I saw a pair like that was on a long levered Cat 245 many moons ago :drinkup

  5. #5gasfield315c2009-05-04 14:34

    i work in the gasfields and we dig keyways in our catch benches to help hold more fill and to help keep it in place if it gets muddy