Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone know good source for Shop Manual?

T_Gunn ยท 2009-04-25 22:16

Does anyone know of a good source for shop manuals? I am trying to find a Shop Manual and a Parts Manual for my Link-Belt LS-2700 C Series II. I've got the Operator's Manual but I can't find anything else. I've looked on Ebay and Manual.us which are usually pretty good. I don't want to go to the dealer because they'll probably want about $500 if they'll sell it at all. Also, I know that this machine is a Sumitomo in Japan. Does anyone know of a cross-reference to Link-Belts models?

Replies2
  1. #1greenerdreams2009-05-02 10:38

    Have you tried the want it know option on ebay, I have had some success with people responding.

  2. #2Hendrik2009-05-02 22:08

    No harm in asking the dealer for a quote and remember having the right manuals will pay for itself if you can utilize them to do work on the machine yourself, without stuffing it up.