Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dimensions of bushing part# D69222 for Case 580F

Karel Levrau · 2024-09-25 05:58

Hi, for my Case 580F backhoe i am looking for the bushing (for front axle pin) part# D69222. this part is listed as obsolete and not available anymore. So the idea is to machine it myself but for this i would need the dimensions. I didn't find any info on dimensions in the manuals and parts catalogs. Can anyone help me out with the dimensions for this bushing? Thanks in advance, Karel

Replies2
  1. #1HarleyHappy2024-09-25 10:19

    Looked real quick and no dimensions but shows available on Periparts as a Case CNH OEN replacement for 24 bucks.

  2. #2Karel Levrau2024-09-25 11:00

    Hi HarleyHappy, I can’t thank you enough. I didn’t knew of this shop. Seems they have a lot of items for older machines that are hard to find elsewhere. Thanks again buddy. Best, Karel