I am hoping someone will take a measurement for me... I just brought home a well used 310. The original, no A or B, etc... While the weather is crap (cold and rain), I'm picking away at some bits I can work on inside, or in the cab... The rod for the bucket level indicator is gone. Snapped off some time in the past, and never replaced. Everything else seems to be there, so I just need to make the rod. I use the indicator all the time on my JD300, so I imagine I'll want it on the 310 too. Would someone mind taking an overall length measurement, and how long the threaded adjustment area is? I believe it's just a 3/8" rod with probably 3 or 4" of threads on one end. Should be easy enough to make, and I'm sure I could just figure it out, but a measurement of the OEM would be nice. Same part was used on the 310, 310A, 410, 500B, 500C according to AVSpare.com. Imagine it might apply to others as well. PN is U44449 for whatever that's worth. Thanks
No replies yet.