Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Direct Electric Conversions

autolec ยท 2023-04-13 09:25

I have seen several people asking about conversion drives and drive end housings (starter noses) on this forum. I'm not trying to be a pushy person, but, I have been in the Direst Electric Conversion business since 1984. I have personally installed and assisted insulation on dozers and motor graders both with factory starter holes and without holes. We handle conversion parts for machines from D2 through D9G as well as a lot of Motor Graders and some stationary engines. If anyone is interested or just have some questions drop me a note or give me a call @ 903-814-8551. I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability and experience.

Replies2
  1. #1Delmer2023-04-13 13:55

    This is for Cat pony motor replacement with an electric starter if you're still confused. Welcome autolec, always nice to know there are solutions out there and people who know how to help.

  2. #2chidog2023-04-13 19:14

    I would say since your talking about antiques, there is going to be very little demand for such products. I thought at first you were talking about loading up tons of batterys on an old dozer to run on electric power. Personally I don't mind the old starter engines, I've used them alot. If I had an old dozer I'd prefer one. Best of all I really like having a compression release.