Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Discontinued Kubota Everclutch discs???

wrwtexan ยท 2014-11-22 02:12

I have a Kubota L3650 split in my shop that has the Everclutch wet engine clutch in it. I have unfortunately found out after taking the job that A; very few tractors were built with it, and B; Kubota has discontinued the discs (PN 35080-14302) in the clutch pack and the ONLY way my dealer and I have found them available is in a new clutch pack (only $5K... ). The tractor and loader aren't worth what they want for the clutch! My question; is there any company who can custom make wet clutches with bonded fiber linings and separator discs?

Replies4
  1. #1Terryz2014-11-22 09:48

    Try TRibco Inc. in cleveland Ohio. phone # 216-486-2000, ask for eric. they can reline your old plates if not warped with teflon or standard lining material. I think they can make new plates if necessary. Japanese companies don't carry parts much after 20 years; you have to be careful. Terry

  2. #2wrwtexan2014-11-22 10:39

    Many thanks. Will call Monday.

  3. #3wrwtexan2014-12-12 23:22

    I sent my clutch discs to Tribco and received them this week. Less than 2 weeks turnaround. Excellent relining for a good price. $600 shipped back for 8 7" discs refaced with Kevlar.

  4. #4Factory Girl2015-09-02 12:13

    Belated thank you for calling Tribco. Always looking for new applications, hard-to-find parts and discontinued parts for Massey, Allis, John Deere, etc.