Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Display cases or shelves

brynbaily ยท 2010-01-03 15:42

This Christmas has added 8 more to my mini equipment fleet. I'm running out of room and I was wondering what those of you have have large collections do? I'm thinking of constructing my own wall shelf for the 1:50 stuff. I'd like to find some sort of display case for my larger 1:32 Deere dozer and Case backhoe as well. Since they are equipment the 1:32 model cases are to small:beatsme

Replies3
  1. #1liebherr11602010-01-03 17:24

    I have more than 32 pieces ..used to keep them out ..but got told to put them in the boxes untill i get a decent case ..mainly because the dust .. Wallmart had some nice cases ..with glass door's and such .. Ikea has some to .. http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10011055 http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/20116877 http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/10382/compare

  2. #2brynbaily2010-01-03 17:42

    Heh, boy that sounds very similar to what I was told lol :exactly

  3. #3heavylift2010-01-03 21:31

    might check auction sites.... there are plenty of store closing auctions... or stores going out of business that are selling the fixtures also.