Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

my custom model , Mack N series

Andre Grondin ยท 2010-01-05 13:51

Hi ! Here it is , part I I started from an Athearn Ford C series and transformed it to a 6x4 Mack N Series ( rare sight ) . 1- Ford has one sealed beam each side Mack has 2 2- Mack has a cap for a tank on the helper side 3- Mack has a front grill between the sealed beam Without any doubt there is other differences but not known to me, with all the pictures and research I've done it will be as close as I can do it . usual comments are welcome good or bad enjoy

Replies3
  1. #1CAT D9H2010-01-05 15:06

    Thats a cool looking old truck , nice job , I saw these pics at dhs but never got around to replying, its a good looking custom, looks like you had to do alot of work ,

  2. #2Andre Grondin2010-01-05 15:40

    Hi ! Yep , lot of work but I love to convert model that are not everyday sight .

  3. #3Bellboy2010-01-08 01:56

    Very nice conversion