Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Distributor Trucks

The Tackman ยท 2010-08-21 00:47

Let's see them.

Replies13
  1. #1andoman2010-10-16 15:24

    she's named: Hot, Sticky, N' Sweet

  2. #2The Tackman2010-10-16 23:39

    Is a Haz-Mat endorsement required in Michigan for the Tack Truck?

  3. #3andoman2010-10-17 10:32

    I can't imagine it is since all the little guys drag those leeboy tanks around all day, but I'll ask the boss and see.

  4. #4The Tackman2010-10-17 10:52

    When I sprayed for Cadillac Asphalt it was not required but in Georgia it is. The only difference is down here we spray PG 67-22 which is Liquid Asphalt and in Michigan it was SS1H.

  5. #5The Tackman2010-11-14 07:41

    Here is the Distributor I have been using.

  6. #6andoman2010-11-14 14:01

    We just put our ol' gal up for sale, we're going to have a custom rig made by etnyre. I'll post some photos after it gets built.

  7. #7The Tackman2010-11-14 14:19

    What are you guys going to have done to customize it?

  8. #8andoman2010-11-14 16:12

    It's going onto a multiple use truck that will have a 600 or 750 gallon tank, air compressor, signs, and jackhammer.

  9. #9Johnc2011-02-27 15:26

    I'd like to see a couple pics of that truck when its finished.. I don't think ive ever seen a vehicle with that many uses for.

  10. #10Deere470D LC2012-03-24 19:52

    hey andoman what kind of roller is that in you picture????

  11. #11andoman2012-05-02 15:21

    It's a Galion I think it's a Roll-O-Matic but I'm not sure which model number, I used to know but my memory isn't serving me too well at the moment.

  12. #12Danielapac2017-05-25 11:23

    Greeting all. Could not find an actual thread but we are having difficulties with this bloody distributor. It is a Freightliner FL 700 with a Rosco tank and pump, the pump is an EZ-1s and for some godaweful reason it only runs the pump in reverse unless you unplug the wires from the pump in front and hit the manual override... Any help would be wonderful.

  13. #13wade stegal2021-01-20 18:54

    etnyre i love them just got my new one this summer last one was a 1999 volvo autocar and she has been a good one... the new one is a international.