Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ditch Bucket

GGDOZERINC ยท 2009-04-22 17:26

Where can I find an after market ditch bucket for my JD 120?

Replies6
  1. #1stock2009-04-22 18:16

    easco and geith make some good ones.

  2. #2roddyo2009-04-22 20:02

    Near New Ditch Bucket I have one thats almost new. What Size are your pins?

  3. #3GGDOZERINC2009-04-22 21:20

    I can measure the pin size and spacing tomorrow how big and what is ur price on it

  4. #4roddyo2009-04-23 21:34

    60 Inch Ditch Bucket It's 60 Inches wide and has less than a weeks use. The Machine burned. ointhead I bought it for a spare and will take my money back. $1,000.00 Firm :drinkup

  5. #5GGDOZERINC2009-04-24 12:55

    That is a really good price. I did alittle research and they wont directly swap. Thanks anyway though. I wound up buying a new fleetco 60 inch. for $2700 after taxes. Why did the machine burn?

  6. #6roddyo2009-04-24 19:44

    Burned Machine I don't know. I bought it off a burned machine. I was bidding on a job and they wanted the Winner to start ASAP. It was going to be 6 weeks on a new bucket so I bought this one and was going to re-bush it for a 160 Case if I had to. It come off a 215 Cat. It's really a little to small for a 160 sized machine. Its perfect for a 12 ton or 135 Zero Turn machine.